UBS APLINK MRX72e High-Resolution Inkjet Printers are developed to print directly on any surface.
HIGH-RESOLUTION DIRECT PRINTING
- Manufactured to print texts, images, logos, symbols and any 100% legible 1D/2D barcodes compatible with GS1 standards (GTIN13, GTIN14, G21-128, GS1 Datamatrix…).
- Printing on secondary packaging such as corrugated carton cases, cardboard trays and paper bags, etc.
- High-resolution: High contrast at resolutions up to 180 x 720 dpi.
- Piezo electric print head allows printing messages up to 72 mm height and up to 8m long.
- Maximum speed of 110 m/min and cadence of up to 4 prints/second.*
* Depending on print resolution, message length, gap between prints and other printer or installation parameters.
- Bottle detection to prevent head damage (ink type and color change warnings, ink expiry warning, remaining ink level visible on screen, etc.).
- Stable printing and minimum consumption thanks to innovative temperature management technology and optimized droplet generation.
- Easy to integrate into any production line.
- It has the integrated message editor in the HMI display, UBS Designer.
- It can be connected to any information or automation system via the UBS LabMan software.
Photocells integrated in the head. More accurate detection, easier integration, no configuration required.
1 to 4 print heads - connected to one controller with 10.1” full color touch screen and intuitive graphic interface, that allows operate each printhead independently.
HMI 7” or 10”. For a greater comfort, it is possible to remove the display from the printer’s body and place it anywhere on the production line.
PRINTING ON ANY SURFACE: UVLED CURING
At United Barcode Systems we manufacture the only complete UVLED curing solution: Lamp + Printer + Ink.
- Exclusive integrated UVLED Security System ® (OBSS): A system that prevents glare for line operators.
- · Smart Cure: This technology adapts the curing power at variable speeds, avoiding product damage.
- Two working modes:
· HMI Driven Mode (Synchronized with the parameters set from the printer's HMI).
· Autonomous (Mechanically configurable activation time).
- Optimal curing and low energy consumption.